Learn What it’s like to work in a digital communication agency
Looking to gain real-world experience in PR, communications, and digital marketing?
Students in our Corporate and Organizational Communication and Digital Media master’s programs and our BS in Digital Communication & Media have the opportunity to address real-world challenges as members of our digital agency, Husky Communications.
- Turn theory into practice
- Base recommendations on data, not gut feel
- Create and run communications campaigns
- Build strong client relationships
- Work with teammates with different skill sets
- Gain exposure to media relations, blogging, branding, content development, SEO, social media, and website development
Master’s students in the Corporate and Organizational Communication program can participate in our Virtual PR Firm for the perfect blend of PR theory and practice
Curious about what a day in the life of the program is like? Check out our case studies featuring recent project to learn more:
BATL: Establishing the Brand
The Biopharmaceutical Analysis Training Laboratory has strong technical credentials to assist drug regulatory agencies worldwide. BATL turned to us for brand messaging to reach key audiences.
NEURON: Expanding Existing Communications
Neuron engaged us to find new ways to build awareness of the firm’s unique UX design capabilities. We responded with an integrated social media program and new media relations outreach.