Join a Dynamic Group of Communicators!
Husky Communicators is a Northeastern University graduate student group. Our mission is helping students who share a passion for communication to thrive and connect. We focus on fostering community by strengthening knowledge, professional experience, and providing peer support. As a member of the group, you will have the an opportunity to explore and tune in your skills on these teams: writing, website management, social media, and event management. Scroll down the page to learn more!
5 Reasons to Join Husky Communicators
1. No matter where you are, online or in person, share your passion for communication with other students.
2. Explore our creative writing, digital design, social media, and event planning teams.
3. Add and build a portfolio of experiential work.
4. Participate in career-oriented workshops & webinars and expand your connections.
5. Focus on building your teamwork, interpersonal communication, and problem-solving skills.
Our Digital Channels
Husky Communicator Teams
Students learn to use website management tools to create summaries of student experiential learning projects on our two websites Husky Communicators and Inspire & Influence.
Social Media Team
Students create and promote content across a variety of social channels like LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok and Instagram. We are even creating a new podcast!
Event Planning Team
Students help to host programming and special events. More details can be found on our social account!
Enhance your writing skills and get an opportunity to publish the piece on our Husky Communications website and promote it on social/website accounts.